Thursday, May 28, 2009

ONE WEEK

Katy, Me, Sarah, Christina, and Jackie at a restaurant watching a soccer game :)

I have officially been in Athens, Greece for a week! We have been having class for 9 hours a day, and it is all outside, hiking up mountains and seeing ancient ruins. For 9 hours a day. It is amazing, yet very exhausting. I have gotten TONS of sun... maybe a little too much. My feet are soooo sunburned from today.

So far we have visited the Parthenon, Acropolis, Mycenae, the Agora, and dozens of other sights. It has been an incredible experience to see the ancient ruins of Greece.

I was wrong, we did not go to Corinth the other day, but we are going the beginning of next week!

Today was such a full day and I took a MILLION pictures, but here are a few to show what I have been up to!


Hadrian's Gate


This is a picture of the Temple of Hephaestus

2 comments: